Sakai is the University’s Online Learning Management System, which provides instructors with tools to enhance their course activities, such as document distribution, online testing, electronic assignment submissions, student discussion, and grading. Faculty and Staff may also use Sakai to improve collaboration and management of research and group projects.
Please note our Sakai maintenance window is Thursday mornings 5 AM – 7 AM. For maintenance details and an archive of past plans, see our Sakai Maintenance page.
- Personal consultations
- Sakai Tutorials
- Sakai Blog archive
- Instructional videos
- Embedded Help tool on every Sakai site
Related Blog Posts
- Graded VoiceThread Assignments
- Fall 2019 Rosters in Sakai
- Get Quick Sakai Help May 1
- Request FREE Captions on Warpwire Videos by April 12
- Be the New Face of Sakai
- Summer 2019 Rosters in Sakai
- ATLAS 2019 Awards Competition
- Start of Semester Checklist & Sakai Workshops
- Welcome to Sakai 12!
- Sakai 12 Upgrade TOMORROW