We invite the UNC IT Community to join us this year at the virtual 2020 UNC CAUSE Conference! There are a couple sessions that will be led by our Chapel Hill colleagues.
UNC CAUSE is an IT-focused organization for the 17 campuses in the UNC System, and this year’s conference will be held virtually over a 3-week period from October 6-22. Thanks to the ITS Information Security Office covering this year’s group registration, all in the UNC-CH IT community are welcome to attend! You must register for the conference to get full access to the program on Sched and join sessions via Zoom.
The conference begins at 10AM ET on Tuesday, October 6th with the Keynote Address:
Innovation IQ: How to Master the 3 Drivers to Stay Out Front and Lead
Dr. Natalie Nixon will discuss developing the 3 tenets of culture (people, process, place) to design an organizational culture that is primed for innovation and a prosperous future state.
“The more diverse the inputs, the more innovative the output.” – Natalie Nixon
Teaching & Learning Sessions
There are several sessions on Teaching & Learning, plus several other great tracks to follow! These are the currently scheduled T&L sessions:
- Of Dragons and Myths – An Online Pilot Program for Remote Professional Development with Games
- Click Here to Read More: Ambiguous Link Text and Other Accessibility Conundrums
- Leading Online Conferences and Events: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
- Facilitating Online Teaching Excellence
- Data vs. the Hunch: Letting Data Lead Innovation in Course Design
- CBE Redesign with the End in Mind: Course Maps, Accordions, and Connections
Please visit the conference website to register. You must register by this coming Monday, October 5th, to guarantee access to the Keynote!