We can’t believe it’s already here but we are halfway into the last month of the semester. Spring Commencement is exactly a month away! We know there is a lot going on this time of the year, especially for students who are graduating. The ITS Service Desk has conveniently provided you with a checklist on all things you need to know tech-wise.
Check Your Tech
Graduating students, we highly recommend you take a look at the Check Your Tech checklist! The list includes recommended steps graduating students should take before leaving UNC. Details are included on the following and more:
- Access transcripts
- Save email
- Access ConnectCarolina info
- Get software upgrades before leaving
- Your Onyen will expire 180 days after you graduate, so you will lose access to software, including:
- UNC Email (Heelmail)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- OneDrive / Office 365
- You should create an alternate email account and update your contact info so subsequent emails are sent to your new account.
- You should save and upload files to external hard drives or alternative cloud services
- Your computer’s operating software will remain, along with MS Office!
- Visit the UNC Service Desk for software updates, questions, and to re-image your device
- Get help at help.unc.edu
ConGRADulations, 2019 Grads! You’re almost there!