Faculty and Staff, have you ever wondered what educational technologies are being used in classrooms? Have you asked your colleagues what latest tech tools they have experimented with, what works for them and what doesn’t?
Last month the University of North Carolina System launched a new UNC Learning Technology Commons where UNC educators can come together to rate and review tech tools. It’s a common place for faculty and support staff in the UNC system to share their own and read others’ experiences with instructional technologies.
Using the LearnTrials platform with 4,000+ EdTech Products, UNC educators can ask questions about any product and find thousands of reviews from their colleagues. On LearnTrials, you can:
- See which products your peers are using to get results
- Give insight and have a voice in edtech decisions
- Discover what digital tools work best for you and your students
- Search by topic, grade, subject, device type, and more
Video: Teachers Save Time with LearnTrials
“…communicate with and collaborate with [other professionals] and share our successes and our challenges, and then in turn see what’s worked for others and have that confidence to start using it in our own classroom.”
Accessing UNC Learning Technology Commons
To access UNC Learning Technology Commons:
- Go to unc.learntrials.com
- Click on Join the UNC Community
- Select the logo for UNC-Chapel Hill
- Log in with your Onyen and password
Publications & Reviews
We’d love to hear about your experiences! Feel free to reach out to us.
We hope you’re having a fantastic Spring Break!