*Please note this post is from our Sakai Blog Archive.
We are very excited to announce that instructors can now export final grades from Sakai into ConnectCarolina! If you are using the Sakai Gradebook, you can export your course grades into a formatted .CSV spreadsheet that will then be imported into ConnectCarolina.
Export for ConnectCarolina
Follow these steps to download the Course Grades spreadsheet for ConnectCarolina:
1. Navigate to Gradebook
2. Select Course Grades
3. Click on Export for ConnectCarolina at the bottom of the page
NOTE: If the spreadsheet does not automatically open, check your designated downloading location, likely the Downloads folder.
4. Verify spreadsheet is in correct format and save .CSV file
NOTE: To properly work with ConnectCarolina’s mass grade upload utility, the spreadsheet structure must be as follows:
- Column 1 must contain student PIDs – required
- Column 2 may contain student Last Names – optional
- Column 3 may contain student First Names – optional
- Column 4 must contain student Grades – required
- There should be no column headers
- Spreadsheet must be in .CSV file format
If you have any questions, call the ITS Help Desk at 962-HELP or submit a help request.