Sakai is the University’s Online Learning Management System, which provides instructors with tools to enhance their course activities, such as document distribution, online testing, electronic assignment submissions, student discussion, and grading. Faculty and Staff may also use Sakai to enhance collaboration and management of research and group projects.
Please note our Sakai maintenance window is Thursday mornings 5 AM – 7 AM. For maintenance details and an archive of past plans, see our Sakai Maintenance page.
- Personal consultations
- Sakai Tutorials
- Sakai Blog archive
- Instructional videos
- Embedded Help tool on every Sakai site
Related Blog Posts
- Fall 2017 Rosters now in Sakai
- Summer 2017 Rosters now in Sakai
- Be Featured on Sakai
- Free Upcoming T&L Conferences
- Upcoming Sakai Workshops
- Sakai 11 IS HERE
- Sakai 11 Upgrade: Organize Site Favorites
- Sakai 11 Upgrade: Spreadsheet-Entry Gradebook!
- Sakai 11 Upgrade: New Attendance Tool
- Sakai 11 Upgrade: Anonymous Forums