Sakai is the University’s Online Learning Management System, which provides instructors with tools to enhance their course activities, such as document distribution, online testing, electronic assignment submissions, student discussion, and grading. Faculty and Staff may also use Sakai to improve collaboration and management of research and group projects.
Please note our Sakai maintenance window is Thursday mornings 5 AM – 7 AM. For maintenance details and an archive of past plans, see our Sakai Maintenance page.
- Personal consultations
- Sakai Tutorials
- Sakai Blog archive
- Instructional videos
- Embedded Help tool on every Sakai site
Related Blog Posts
- Snow Day? Have Class Online
- Start of Semester Checklist & Workshops
- Fall 2017 Semester in Review
- Final Gradebook Checklist
- ITS Annual Report 2016-2017
- Blackboard Collaborate Upgrade
- Here are Our New Sakai Models
- Sakai Virtual Conference Nov 14
- Create Your Spring 2018 Course Sites
- Call for Sakai Models!