Questions? There are several ways to get help. We are here to assist you!
ITS Service Desk
Available 24/7 | help.unc.edu
- Submit an online help request
- Chat online with an ITRC analyst
- Call (919) 962-HELP
- Walk-in support at the UL and SASB
- Search help documentation
Consultations & Workshops
View our Events page to register for personal consultations or group workshops on learning technologies, such as Sakai, Blackboard Collaborate, and VoiceThread.
Pick up the red telephone in your classroom or call (919) 962-6702 for assistance. You can also schedule a classroom demonstration.
Campus IT Support Groups
We recommend checking with your departmental IT Support team for further assistance. The Office of Arts & Sciences Information Services (OASIS) provides technical support to all College of Arts & Sciences Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Students.
Tutorials & Documentation
- Classroom Hotline
- Classroom Hotline Resources
- Schedule Classroom Demonstration
- Launching Citrix Apps using Citrix Receiver
- Untether Your Lecture with Kensington Remote
- Go Mobile with Splashtop Whiteboard & Touchpad Apps
- Display Your iDevice wirelessly using Mirroring360
- Connect Your iPad or iPhone to Classroom PC
- What Your Doc Cam Can Do
- Capturing from Desktop Document Camera
- Web Conference in Classroom
- Working around Java Security Changes
- CCI Printing
- Poll Everywhere
- Microsoft Lync